Do you need hardwood mulch or rock?
We install mulch in Noblesville, Indiana and the surrounding communities of Hamilton County. Spring is a popular time for this service but summer and fall are great times for this as well.
Adding mulch you will be reducing the amount of weeds that can sprout because the mulch acts like a blanket and prevents seeds from starting germination. It also helps keep moisture in the ground to help your plants during the hot, dry months of summer.
Hardwood Mulch Installation
- You decide on a color - natural, brown dyed, or black dyed.
- We edge all beds to give them that clean finished look.
- We kill the weeds that are in the beds to keep them from coming back in a couple weeks.
- Finally we install your mulch on the prepared landscape beds.
- You decide on the type of rock you are interested in. We can show you examples.
- We will kill the weeds and level the landscape beds
- Next we install a landscape fabric. This keeps the dirt and rock from mixing together.
- Finally we install the rock that you selected.